Wednesday 2 May 2012

Beltane Book Publishing!



Happy May Day, everyone! Have you guys noticed I've been absent lately? Beltane is here, and perhaps you've managed to go out and about, celebrate, and make merry!

I was lucky enough in the past weekends to go to Scarborough Faire, a Dallas/Fort Worth area renaissance festival with Lore an my lovable god father. I even got to see people dance around the May Pole for the first time, ever! I've always wanted to see that! And do that, as well.

Beltane is know for spring and birth, and rebirth! So how does the University Witch celebrate?

...By publishing her own book on Amazon!



That's right! I'm happy to present University Witch: A Witch's Guide to Surviving Higher Education for download onto the computer or Amazon Kindle! Click here to visit its page on Amazon!

I thought of publishing it on the Kindle, especially due to my post, Techno-Witchcraft when I received my Kindle for Yule. You can download and check out the sample before purchase! It has the Table of Contents in it, so you can look it over to see what's in the book before deciding on purchasing though purchasing would really help me out considering I'm still unemployed, hahahaha...;;. 

May you all have a happy Beltane! Look forward to the next University Witch post!

Love,

Soull Soothslayer, University Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment